Chief Political Anchor, Fox News Channel
Monday, December 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The Forum Club of the Palm Beaches will present Bret Baier on Monday, December 6. Baier currently serves as FOX News Channel's (FNC) anchor and executive editor of Special Report with Bret Baier and chief political anchor of the network. In January 2019, he celebrated his 10-year anniversary of anchoring Special Report, the highest-rated cable news program in its timeslot and consistently one of the top five shows in cable news.
Baier joined the network in 1998 as the first reporter in the Atlanta bureau and is now based in Washington, DC. Since then, he has played a role in every major political event. Most recently, he co-anchored FNC’s Democracy 2020 election coverage alongside The Story’s Martha MacCallum, which garnered the highest ratings for election night coverage in cable news history. During the 2020 election season, Baier and MacCallum co-anchored coverage of the 2020 presidential debates, as well as the Democratic and Republican National Conventions.
During his tenure at the network, Baier has interviewed then-President Barack Obama, then-President George W. Bush and then-Vice President Dick Cheney. In 2014, he interviewed Hillary Clinton to discuss her book, Hard Choices, and the 2016 presidential election. More recently, he interviewed DNC Chairman Tom Perez for his first interview as head of the DNC on FNC. Baier also hosted 13 Hours At Benghazi, a documentary featuring exclusive interviews with the American security operatives who fought on the ground during the attacks in Benghazi.
Additionally, Baier has anchored more than two dozen political specials on FNC, reported from Iraq 12 times and Afghanistan 13 times, traveled the world with various administrations and military officials and reported from 74 countries. Recently, Baier was awarded the 2017 Sol Taishoff Award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism.
Prior to his anchor role, Baier was named chief White House correspondent in 2006 and covered the second term of the Bush administration. Before that, he served as national security correspondent covering military and national security affairs, as well as defense, military policy and the intelligence community from the Pentagon.
Copies of Baier's book, To Rescue the Republic: Ulysses S. Grant, the Fragile Union, and the Crisis of 1876, may be purchased during online checkout and at the event through a special partnership with the Palm Beach Bookstore. Book signing to follow the program.
Tickets for this event are on sale now!
Forum Club 2021-2022 COVID-19 Procedures
We look forward to gathering with you during the 2021-2022 Season. With everyone's health and safety in mind, our programs will operate slightly differently. Please find an overview of our current COVID-19 procedures below.
This is an evolving situation, and our processes and procedures may change as more information is given to us by our venues, the CDC and other governmental authorities. We will communicate all changes with you as soon as they are received and ask that you have patience and understanding as we navigate these circumstances.
Should you have any questions about any of the following, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Elwell at email@example.com or (561) 304-0570.
1. Audience Capacity: Forum Club event attendance will be restricted to comply with each venue’s social distancing requirements. Many of our events will initially be limited to Forum Club members with the ability to register guests after the first week of registration has passed. This will ensure that our members have the first opportunity to register for events. The only exceptions to this will be President’s Gold Circle, President’s Circle and season table reservations that have guests included as one of the perks of their sponsorship. Please contact Sarah Elwell if you are interested in any of these opportunities.
2. Virtual Option: The Forum Club will offer a virtual attendance option for those members and guests who wish to take advantage of it. Virtual registration is separate from in-person registration and does not provide admittance to the venue. The cost to attend virtually will be $25 for members and $30 for non-members.
3. Seating: All tables will be seated for eight. We cannot currently expand tables beyond this capacity.
4. Mask Wearing and Social Distancing: Forum Club and venue staff and volunteers will wear face coverings during events. The Forum Club will adhere to the CDC’s guidance and recommendations, at the time of the event, as they relate to face coverings and social distancing for attendees. For the most-recent guidance, please visit the CDC’s website.
5. Meals: All meals will be plated as opposed to buffet. No food will be preset. Instead, your meal will be brought to you as soon as you are seated. Therefore, we highly encourage you to make your way to your seat once you enter the venue. Vegetarian options will be available upon request.
Member Tickets: $40
Applicant Tickets: $50
Guest Tickets: $60
Public Tickets: $125
Event-to-Event Table (8): $460
Event-to-Event Half Table (4): $220
Full Season Table (8): $360
Half Season Table (4): $180
Member Virtual Ticket: $25
Non-Member Virtual Ticket: $30
Book Order: $30.91
Ticket orders may also be made by phone to Kelsey Joyce at (561) 881-9977.
Doors open at 11:00 a.m. and the program begins at noon. Book signing to follow.